Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hypoallergenic

burning bush of color
I normally work every weekend of my life.  A last minute thought to stop and use the few extra minutes before my shift to get an iced coffee caused a change in blood pressure to my head and a nosebleed gusher blew.  Yippie.  Spring.  

I went into my job, and then walked right back out, on a sick day. The most activity I wanted to do for the rest of the day was, nothing.  So I got some oil pastels, and a piece of foam core board and made something colorful.  I draw this shape leaf all the time.  The color that I mindlessly grabbed next became the next color I used... and then I just drew some branches.  I'm happy about this one because I didn't put any thought into it at all, and it looks pretty neat. 

Just something to do while I'm was sitting here bored trying to drink a lot of water and move very little.  I looked up a bunch of zoo and aquarium websites too.  Did you know a lot of them have live camera feeds?  OOOooo.  GIANT FISH TANK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment