Thursday, May 14, 2015

Teeny Art Arrives!

Some Teeny Art have new homes!  Below is the first one USPS delivered swiftly to Destinie Curran (Ellis). To my surprise she had framed it shortly after it arrived!  So nice. 

 Destinie is a fine artist We attended the same High School.  We had a nice online messenger conversation last week to catch up. I really do miss the art class crew.  Creative people really are the best. Check out Destinie's work on this Facebook page.  You might not see it due to her controls, however she will be sending something in return I hear and when that gets here I'll follow up.  

 The second Teeny Art I got wind of arriving was from BBF Jodie Boduch (Zdrock)!  It's a kitten waterfall! Jodie and I met in Madame's French Class during HS. I decided I was going to sit on the other side of the room with the Sophomores because they looked like they were laughing and having a better time than me. I thought I was pretty special that I moved myself over there.  Jodie did too and we have stayed friends since.  Sometimes I remember some French.  Je t'aime Jodie. 

Jodie is also a creative person!  She writes books, and has her own company Much Ado Marketing.  She also makes the best Martini's and has the best taste in everything.  She influences my summer reading list always. Oh yeah and she also runs marathons.  So that's why I kinda thought this one was for her... always flowing energy somewhere that ultimately ends with her and her 3 KATZ tearing around the house with a toy mouse. 


Thanks Ladies for the pictures and the shares and the love!  It was very fun to do and brightened my spirits as well.  As more come in I shall post stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment